View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Deahtbringer Pally 80
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:14 pm 

Introduction: Heyy

Character Name:Deahtbringer

Publicly known alts:NONE

Class:Paladin

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Deahtbringer
First Name:Brandon

Are you currently a Park Visitor?No

WoW Background:Started about 2 years ago, wasnt that into it at first, but now im pretty much a full on wow player
Please describe to us in detail both your mainspec and offspec for raiding and how they will benefit the raid over other specs. Holy, great MT healer, will keep people alive ^_^. i have both Ret/Prot offspec gear, both decent in stats.
Please describe to us your gear for both your mainspec and offspec and explain what gems are in both sets of gear and why you chose those gems.
Holy is my mainspec, i gem pretty much straight up INT 16 and 27 int gemz. for my offspec i gem stam/avoid for prot, and STR for my ret set, all top notch gems (16's and 27's)
Why do you play World of Warcraft? To dominate it?

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance? Friends told me you guys are pretty chill, and ive been looking for a solid guild.

How did you find out about us? Friends

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral? Sxyback

Activity

Currently our scheduled raids run from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday.

Will you ever be unable to attend any of our scheduled raids? (please describe why and when) No. They are great times.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games? Warcraft 3 sometimes, mostly WoW
Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft: Ill be starting college in the fall, thats bassicly it, maybe a girlfreind on and off

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and Vanilla World of Warcraft.
Eh Vanilla is pretty sketchy, BC i know everythign cept full clear sunwell, and WOTLK im 7/14 25man uld, everything up to that including os/voa/naxx/eoe

Ulduar is the newest hot topic raid instance. What encounters have you educated yourself on from this instance? Please give us a breif explanation of at least one of the fights from this instance that you have not yet completed yourself. i actually skipped ignus, and bassicly, theres a 4 spot rotation in which the tank kites him around for his cone shaped aoe he shoots, just avoid that, get the adds hit by it, put them in the water, done

What sources do you use to attain information on raid encounters you have not yet completed? (please provide specific URLs) http://www.youtube.com, and Tankspot

What ammount of time do you feel is long enough to spend wiping on a new encounter before it would be wise to call the raid for the night and come back another day? Till hes fucking down

What is your opinion of the raiding acheivements blizzard has added to the game? Basscily calls out the fucks who are lieing

Do you set yourself goals in World of Warcraft? If so, what goals have you completed in the past, and what are your current goals?
14/14 in uld 25, before it was 25naxx done etc...

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP? on and off

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments: Got to 70 but stopped playing until WoLK

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in: 2009 custom built, i run XP on it
Do you ever experience FPS lag? nope

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why? Things happen and once in a blue moon everyone d/c's

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps? no

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it? no

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects? Yeah, that would be awesome.

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun. Park balance could mean, like the perfect balance at a park, peace and harmony. yeah im that fucking deep.

Post subject: Re: Deahtbringer Pally 80
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm 
Park Management

contact me ingame for an interview.