* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:48 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: M-APP :Immapwnya-Paladin-80
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:16 pm 

Introduction: Heyy

Character Name:Immapwnya

Publicly known alts:NONE

Class:Paladin

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Immapwnya

First Name:Kevin

Are you currently a Park Visitor?No

WoW Background: i level up a druid on allience to 70 then friend quit, so i took a long break from it. Then i started to play when WotLK came out i level up a bloodelf paladin and decided to make him my main.

Please describe to us in detail both your mainspec and offspec for raiding and how they will benefit the raid over other specs. Ret is my mainspec is gives a lot of burst damage with great buffs to melee and caster dps/tank. Example my Judgement gives raid 6% crit increase on a target. I just play ret its what i'm good at.

Please describe to us your gear for both your mainspec and offspec and explain what gems are in both sets of gear and why you chose those gems.
I have Hero's and Valorous. I have a Uldar wepon and the gems i use are hit/strength/crit i need to be hit capped and strength is great for my overall dps while crit helps with burst.
Why do you play World of Warcraft? A lot of Free time and its enjoyable.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance? Mechazine had great gear and seemed very well experienced. Im sick of looking for "good" pugs :(.

How did you find out about us? I did full run 10m Naxx with Mechanize and ask if i could join his guild and he gave me the website.

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral? Mechanize

Activity

Currently our scheduled raids run from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday.

Will you ever be unable to attend any of our scheduled raids? (please describe why and when) No. They are great times.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games? Nah just good ol' WoW

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft: School

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and Vanilla World of Warcraft.
Iv done all the NoN/Herioc Raids in WoLK
Learning and Self-Improvement

Ulduar is the newest hot topic raid instance. What encounters have you educated yourself on from this instance? Please give us a breif explanation of at least one of the fights from this instance that you have not yet completed yourself. Hojir you un freeze the npcs while you watch for falling ice and jump on monds on snow when he freezes the ground.

What sources do you use to attain information on raid encounters you have not yet completed? (please provide specific URLs) http://www.youtube.com is actually a great resource for learning how to do unknown raids.

What ammount of time do you feel is long enough to spend wiping on a new encounter before it would be wise to call the raid for the night and come back another day? Like the saying, "3 strikes your out!"

What is your opinion of the raiding acheivements blizzard has added to the game? It shows your progress in the game and is great to see if a person is lying about there overall experience.

Do you set yourself goals in World of Warcraft? If so, what goals have you completed in the past, and what are your current goals?
Yes i do. Completed All raids expect Uldar which iv started but havent finished.

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP? No waiting for a banned friend to level up his shaman so we can arena again.

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments: Got to 70 but stopped playing until WoLK

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in: 2007 vista great with games and its in my room no distractions.

Do you ever experience FPS lag? NO

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?NO

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?No

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it? Movie Maker and sort of, don't use it often.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects? Yeah, that would be awesome.

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun. I think it means Fun and Dedicatication.

Post subject: Re: M-APP :Immapwnya-Paladin-80
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm 
Park Groundskeeper

Sorry but we are not interested. Thank you for applying to Park Balance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]