View active topics

Post subject: V-APP: Strudell - Rogue - 80
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 am 

Character Name: strudell

Class: Rogue

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Strudell

First Name: Jay

Previous Guilds (include dates please): None

Why do you play World of Warcraft? For the action and thrill that it provides and to interact and meet new people.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance? Because Park Balance is a fun and competitive environment that I would like to enjoy.

How did you find out about us? I was once in the guild with a different character (krazykidyang). Sadly my account was hacked and I decided to quit the game not wanting to deal with all the drama. So gave my account away. I recently just leveled a new character and hit 80 this week.

Do you play any other computer or console games? Yes, warcraft III (dota). But I rarely play anymore.

Do you currently participate in arena PVP? Yes, arena.

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments: On krazykiddyang our guild cleared Black Temple before the nerf, but then failed to clear Sunwell. The guild soon broke apart after that.

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps? No.

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it? No. No.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects? Yes, making videos would be awesome.

IN ORDER TO APPLY AS A PARK VISITOR YOU MUST HAVE A CLOSE FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER IN PARK BALANCE.

Please tell us the member(s) of Park Balance that you know and describe your relationship using only the letters A through K(you can also use the letter P but only once)
Tinho-chill, Shigeto-cheap :D

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.

Park Balance means fun and enjoyment, but when it comes down to business its business. And when I say fun I mean TOYKO DRIFTA. =D

Please write us a short story that involves the name Park Balance and ties into your definition of it. Once again, have fun!

During the time I was in park balance it was one of the most fun experience I had. I feel that Park Balance is a strong guild and Shore (greatest tank in the game, imo, no tunnel vision =D) will lead this guild to great lengths. My definition of Park Balance is Power and seeing how Shore leads the raid shows me how much power this guild really posses. I would just like to be a part of this guild and witness the get accomplishments it will undergo and have fun with the people in the game.

P.S.
During the time I was in Park Balance in 12/08-3/09ish I had a crappy computer. I rebuilt a brand new computer running with more ram and with a better graphic card, so I decided to start play the game again.

Post subject: Re: V-APP: Strudell - Rogue - 80
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 am 
Park Management

I need one of the people you know from our guild to post on this topic that they know you. Without that, I cannot go any further.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:32 pm 
Who took my picnic basket?

krazykid was in PB already before me. I got in when he and mek were in the guild. Also, I knew him from another guild before. So yeah, he's cool.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:30 am 
Park Management

contact jugganot, shore or lithic for visitor invite.