* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:35 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: M-APP: Warfear - Warlock - 80
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm 

Character Name:
Warfear

Class:
Warlock

Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Warfear

First Name:
Lorne

Previous Guilds (include dates please):
None on this server - just xfered.

Why do you play World of Warcraft?
So much free time, + raiding is almost more fun than sex. Being an active/productive raiding member is what i live for ^_^

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?
I have heard good things about the guild from the short time i have been on the server.

How did you find out about us?
The guild was referred to me by a friend in Iniquity.

Do you play any other computer or console games?
Warcraft III, starcraft, call of duty... yet all < WoW

Your Background
I live in Los Angeles, CA, and like long walks on the beach. Im a jew, but don't worry, wont be stealing anything from the Gbank. =)

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
Im an active tennis player, and go to religious study on sundays =P

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and Vanilla World of Warcraft.
Ive completed naxx 10/25 (have 20 man achieve), OS 10/25 (2d, almost 3d), Maly 10/25 (have 8 man and 20 man achieve), and have 4 bosses down in Ulduar. I know all the strats though.

Learning and Self-Improvement

Ulduar is the newest hot topic raid instance. What encounters have you educated yourself on from this instance? Please give us a breif explanation of at least one of the fights from this instance that you have not yet completed yourself.
I have completed the first four bosses of UR. Boss strat- Tank boss on stairs 1st phase, run right when light bombed, left when gravity bombed. When heart drops dps the shit out of it. Dmg is directed at boss after heart is replaced. Kill heart= hard mode. Kill all bomb adds when spawning, and aoe down the scrap bots. Simply tank the others, and do not attack. Too much hp. Rinse and Repeat.

What sources do you use to attain information on raid encounters you have not yet completed? (please provide specific URLs)
Wowhead.com

What ammount of time do you feel is long enough to spend wiping on a new encounter before it would be wise to call the raid for the night and come back another day?
Never. Dont go to sleep till he is killed.

What is your opinion of the raiding acheivements blizzard has added to the game?
Love them. Motivates players to attempt new and different strats on bosses for cool rewards, creating variety in raiding.

Do you set yourself goals in World of Warcraft? If so, what goals have you completed in the past, and what are your current goals?
My goal is simply to become an active/core raider in the Park Balance community, and help my guild to achieve highest progression.

Do you currently participate in arena PVP?
About to start some

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments:
1700 ! on my 70 ele shammy =D

Do you ever experience FPS lag?
Only in dalaran!

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?
Occasionally. Cat knocks over router is usual problem.

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?
Not yet.

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
I am not familiar with editing WoW videos, yet i own a basic editing system on my personal computer.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
If i am at some point capable of course, readily - I am a filmmaker and would be honored to learn more about the program and make them for the guild.

Please tell us the member(s) of Park Balance that you know and describe your relationship using only the letters A through K(you can also use the letter P but only once)
Again, I have recently xfered to Cho'gall, and know few people on the server, none in Park Balance.

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.
It means that the scale and complexity of American energy consumption are such that the country needs to look into many different fuel solutions simultaneously... Imo.

Post subject: Re: M-APP: Warfear - Warlock - 80
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:47 pm 
Park Management

At this time we are not accepting locks. TY for apping.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]