* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:27 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: M-APP: uhaull - warlock - 80
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 pm 

introduction

Character Name:Uhaull

Publicly known alts:none

Class:warlock

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Uhaull
it most likely has my pvp set on my stats are self buffed fel armor,spellstone
2545 sp
315 hit
15.60 crit
619 haste
First Name:ben

Are you currently a Park Visitor?no

WoW Background

Previous Guild (include server please):vindictive
Date joined:7 months ago
Date of departure:in guild
Reason for leaving:The guild leadership atm is horrible don't agree with how the guild is being run.and like unkown said future clearing of bosses looks grim.
Class played while in guild:warlock
Please list any references from that guild that we may contact:unknownelite

Please describe to us in detail both your mainspec and offspec for raiding and how they will benefit the raid over other specs.
my main spec atm is deep destro build i currently like it because of the burst capability is good since some fights you need that in ulduar. i also enjoy playing affliction i haven't decided wich is better atm for raids i switch in between depending on the fights I am very capable with both specs.

Please describe to us your gear for both your mainspec and offspec and explain what gems are in both sets of gear and why you chose those gems
my main spec and off spec set is the same I basically stack alot of spell power and haste.

Why do you play World of Warcraft?
I play to Raid to see end game content not happy playing unless I am raiding I always want to try harder harder and learn new things.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?
Park Balance has been around for some time it was a good guild in BC and has an all around good reputation
How did you find out about us?
known about the guild since BC

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral? no

Activity

Currently our scheduled raids run from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday.

Will you ever be unable to attend any of our scheduled raids? (please describe why and when)
I can make all raids easy I try to make it a Habit of never missing a raid.
Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games? I play call of duty world at war for console and for xbox play all norm game gears of war,halo,cod,left for dead,fable but don't play console much these days

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
School part time unemployed atm so lots of time on my hands
Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and Vanilla World of Warcraft.
pre bc: full clear till naxx
bc: full clear bt never did sunwell guild broke up and i quit for a time.
wrath:cleared everything last patch including 3 drake and cleared up to general vezax in 10 man ulduar and up to kologarn in 25 man ulduar.

Learning and Self-Improvement

Ulduar is the newest hot topic raid instance. What encounters have you educated yourself on from this instance? Please give us a breif explanation of at least one of the fights from this instance that you have not yet completed yourself.
I cleared up to Vezax in 10 man and kologarn in 25 man
I havent done Yogg-Saron phase 1 adds spawn which you have to dps down and when they are almost down pull to the boss so they dmg sara soon after tentacles spawn which have to be dps down portals spawn that you have to port into and have to kill the adds within and then go to the brain that makes people go insane must leave before cast finishes after that you can dps Yogg-Saron. you start with 100% insanity that you can recharge in green beam rinse when the brain gets to 30% then you can dps yogg

What sources do you use to attain information on raid encounters you have not yet completed? (please provide specific URLs)
I use http://www.stratfu.com and youtube

What ammount of time do you feel is long enough to spend wiping on a new encounter before it would be wise to call the raid for the night and come back another day?
Depending on the raid some players start to get sloppy if a raid starts to go past it scheduled time. Ive been in some guild that can go for 5,6 hours no prob into late night but if attemtps just start to get worse and worse instead of improving at all would say call it at scheduled time instead of going later.

What is your opinion of the raiding acheivements blizzard has added to the game?
I would say for raiding achievements pretty nice rewards and give you a nice reputation of how your guild is doing would really like to get a a lot more raiding achievements done with ulduar.

Do you set yourself goals in World of Warcraft? If so, what goals have you completed in the past, and what are your current goals?
My goals in wow are to do the best dps i can and be able to clear bosses before other guilds.

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP? i haven't done any arena this expansion but I am working on geting back into pvp with 3.1 released

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments: My main focus in
Bc was raiding so was a casual pvper.

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in: i7 quad core 2.67ghz processor 9g ddr3 ram, ati radeon hd 4870,
1tb hard drive nice low temp room.

Do you ever experience FPS lag? no

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?only if they are doing repairs RARE

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps? yes

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
no just starting to get into mking vids

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
if i am capable

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.
something to do with wildlife within a park lol

Post subject: Re: M-APP: uhaull - warlock - 80
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:56 pm 
Park Management

At this time we are not recruiting warlocks. Ty for applying.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]