* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:46 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: M-APP: Shamon -Shaman- 80 <BIood Omen>
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 pm 

Character Name: Shamon

Publicly known alts: Kratios, Uknown

Class: Shaman

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&n=Shamon

First Name: Peter

Are you currently a Park Visitor? Nope.

WoW Background
Previous Guild: Evil That Men Do (ETMD)
Date joined: Winter of 2007, cannot be sure about the exact date.
Date of departure: July, 2008.
Reason for leaving: Guild was disbanded
Class played while in guild: Shaman
Please list any references from that guild that we may contact: Ace (Arles, Clementia, Teserac, Wachalango) Rex (Orexxar).

Please describe to us in detail both your mainspec and offspec for raiding and how they will benefit the raid over other specs.
My mainspec is resto. I think resto shamans own raid heals :D.
I've raid healed many times, and im ususally in the top 3 heals. My offspec is either elemental or enhance, im currently working on my ele set so i can also dps when needed.

Please describe to us your gear for both your mainspec and offspec and explain what gems are in both sets of gear and why you chose those gems.
My gear for Resto is basically all 25 man. The gems I put are usually 19 spell power, any int or mp5 gems. Im mostly focusing on mp5 over anything else, because it really helps in raids when i can regen mana while casting :P. My ele gear is mostly 25 man and a few 10 man its not quite there yet, but im mostly socketing it with hit gems.

Why do you play World of Warcraft?
This game is looking better year after year and I've not been able to get off the hook of it. Even after I stopped, I've seen the WOTLK open up, and I couldn't stand and let the experience go by. Raiding, the awesome friends, and definitely the experience are worth playing WoW.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?
I remember in BC you all were top with Method, Death Wish, and maybe more as my mind is vague. The other officers and I of Blood Omen, where looking for a guild that is constantly progressing and Park Balance is an excellent guild that has been progressing since day one. I like to get things done with, definitely new content (ulduar). Being able to down the whole instance in the first month or maybe week and being able to be part of that guild is a must. I understand that if i join i will have to earn my spot in the raids, but that shouldnt be a problem, im loved by all!
How did you find out about us?
One of the other Officers (Sxyback) told me about this guild.

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral?
Nope.

Activity
Will you ever be unable to attend any of our scheduled raids? (please describe why and when)
Yes, I will be able to attend your raids. The only time i ever miss a raid is when i have health issues which rarely happens.

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
Im a student and other than WoW all i really do is either go to the gym or school.

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in Wrath of the Lich King, The Burning Crusade and Vanilla World of Warcraft.

I have Full experience in the following instances : SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell, Naxx, OS, EoE and hopefully Uludar.

Ulduar is the newest hot topic raid instance. What encounters have you educated yourself on from this instance? Please give us a brief explanation of at least one of the fights from this instance.

I have read most of the boss fights. One fight I have really looked into is Kologarn. 2 hands and the main body. Each part doing their own special ability. Need 2 tanks to switch aggro and taunt off of each other like Gluth. I to heal why very concentrated on which tank has aggro. One hand grabs hold of a random target and starts doing damage, one of the healers has to heal through while dps brings that arm down before that person dies. The other arm is a shockwave, a massive raid damage.

What sources do you use to attain information on raid encounters you have not yet completed? (please provide specific URLs)

Wowwiki
ElitistJerks
Stratfu
Tankspot

What amount of time do you feel is long enough to spend wiping on a new encounter before it would be wise to call the raid for the night and come back another day?

I believe there is no amount of time spending on wipes before calling a raid. Each wipe brings wisdom to each player, bringing the raid closer to the goal.

What is your opinion of the raiding achievements blizzard has added to the game?

I think it's very challenging. "Hard" modes like sarth shows which guilds are top and which guilds aren't. Seeing if you can down a boss without doing a certain thing shows how much your guild was grown.

PVP Experience

BC is the only timed i PVPed

Technical Feasibility
Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in:

Play in a desk, with a desk lamp. My TV is next to me and use headphones while i play.

Do you ever experience FPS lag?
No, rarely

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?

None.

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?

Nope.

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?

Nope.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?

Yes, but I have no experience with it

Bonus Points
What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.

Well, I guess its means Balancing the... um... WoW environment? By... um going to parks? lol, im sorry i am dull :)

Post subject: Re: M-APP: Shamon -Shaman- 80 <BIood Omen>
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 pm 
Park Management

Plz contact me ingame. I have a few questions.

(talked too)

Has green gems, unenchanted rings though is an enchanter, and resil enchants.

atm, app is denied.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]