* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: M-APP: Sarross - Death Knight - 80
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:50 am 

Introduction

Character Name: Sarross

Class: Death Knight

Level 80

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Sarross

First Name: Brian

Are you currently a Park Visitor?
no

WoW Background
i have been playing since pre-bc in which i was a casual raider in mc, ony, bwl etc. then quit for a while and came back during bc and was a heavy pvper on my warlock. now back into the pve end of the game as a death knight

Previous Guilds (include dates and servers please):
currently in Audacity, xfer from korgath on my warlock i was in Apocalypse

Raiding Spec you prefer:
i have been raiding as blood, leveled as unholy. i am willing to respect to whatever needed

Description of your Gear:
purplez and stuff. alot of heroic and naxx10/25 and emblem epics

Why do you play World of Warcraft?
i like to play games where i can progress, plus its something to do when i get home from work

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?
i chose to apply to Park Balance because it seems like you guys know what your doing, i want a guild that is mature and that actually shows up to raid times

How did you find out about us?
i have seen alot of your members in groups and in major cities, found website through a wow forum link

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral?
not that i know, im a pretty stand alone guy on this server. i have 2 real life friends that play but neither of them raid

Activity
im on for the most part every day, my usual days off from work are monday and thursday sometimes wednesday instead of thursday. in which i will be on all day. however for a short period of time i wont be online mondays or thursdays until 9 server due to classes i have to take.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games?
i used to play counter strike but quit that for wow. i kind of want to get into left 4 dead with a couple of my buddies. other then that i only play wow

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
i work about 45 hours a week shifts are usually from 12-9 EST.

Will any of these ever conflict with raid times? If so, what days will you miss? (Please be honest! We are all real people with schedules.)
at most i will be late on days that i work, if i cannot make a raid i will let someone know always. but usually i get let out of work early so i would be able to make alot of the raids. also my days off are on your scheduled raid days so theres no big problem there

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in the Burning Crusade.
im assuming this is sort of outdated but i rarely raided in BC. i was more pvp based due to time issues. but right now i have cleared EoE n-h OS n-h voa n-h and naxx i have not been able to due sapp or KT due to my guild not showing up for raids. i would pug it but i would always second think and not do it because of the thought of a guild run later in the week.

Learning and Self-Improvement

Do you watch videos and read strategies of encounters, even ones you have not completed?
in my spare time, yes

If so, what encounters are you educated on that you have not yet done yourself?
sapp and KT

Have you ever been offended by someone telling you what to do or how to do it?
no, not really as long as theres reason, not just to bust balls

If so, how did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it?
i am always open to advice on how to max out my dps or whatever, i never really get told what to do in this game so i cant really answer this. im usually very knowledgable of the classes i play
Would you consider yourself motivated to improve both in playing ability and professionalism?
yes

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP?
yes with my rl friend who is a disc priest. we arnt very good but we are learning about how to play the team to its full extent

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments:
on my warlock i was in full s3. got to 2k rating then quit for a while and leveled a hunter

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in: sort of old comp. but it handles wow nicely. 2gb ram updated graphics card. i play in my room

Do you ever experience FPS lag?
not usually

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?
no

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?
no

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
no

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
if asked to

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.
uhh, hmm..prolly the hardest question on the app. sounds like a really boring movie..i dont know, hah

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]