* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: stickers 80 rogue
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:38 pm 

Character Name:Stickers aka motherbird (hilarious story behind that)

Class:rogue

Level 80

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Stickers

First Name:chris

Are you currently a Park Visitor?nope

WoW Background

Previous Guilds (include dates and servers please):2005 fusion of burning legion, stripped of silver 2006-2008

Raiding Spec you prefer:mutilate or combat

Description of your Gear:hit 80 3 days ago..blues and 1 epic lol

Why do you play World of Warcraft?to be an exceptional player, and for fun!

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?looks like a solid guild with some great people and progress

How did you find out about us? Skinzz

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral?Skinzz

Activity

Currently our schedule for 25 man raids is from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday.

10 Man raids are now considered "casual" and will be organized by the members whenver it is convenient for them.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games?nope

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:Job at Orielly's auto

Will any of these ever conflict with raid times? If so, what days will you miss? (Please be honest! We are all real people with schedules.)I can tell you guys a week in advancce days i will miss, my schedule varies

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in the Burning Crusade. everything to brutallus

Learning and Self-Improvement

Do you watch videos and read strategies of encounters, even ones you have not completed?Yes

If so, what encounters are you educated on that you have not yet done yourself?Not yet, haven't had time, but if i were accepted it would be my first duty to gain some knowledge on current and upcoming content

Have you ever been offended by someone telling you what to do or how to do it?Yep

If so, how did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it?Gave the person the math behind Bm dps as opposed to MM, not everyone knows the difference between BIG numbers and dps lol

Would you consider yourself motivated to improve both in playing ability and professionalism? Very

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP?yep, with skinzz

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments:hit 2k hunter druid S3, lol not really that hard as hunter druid

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in:Cool, calm and collected

Do you ever experience FPS lag?Nope

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?Nope

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?Nope

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?Nope

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects? Sure i think using the footage to learn from mistakes and as a entertainment

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.

The balance of recreation?

Post subject: Re: stickers 80 rogue
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 am 
Park Groundskeeper

I am sorry but we are not accepting any more melee dps at this time. If it changes in the near future I may contact you.

Thank you for applying to Park Balance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]