* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:51 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Merisha - Death Knight - 72
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:55 pm 

Character Name: Merisha (Jancen - Leather working / skinning Alt)

Class: Death Knight

Level: 72

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Merisha
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&n=Jancen

First Name: Justin

Are you currently a Park Visitor? Negative

WoW Background: I have been playing since release, I have had a level 70 before, but due to financial circumstances sold him.

Previous Guilds (include dates and servers please): All guilds went inactive / died. <Currently in Asylum leveling guild >.

Raiding Spec you prefer: I have yet to raid with my DK, however blood seems self sufficient and would make it easier for healers.

Description of your Gear: Quest Level.

Why do you play World of Warcraft? To get my random fun, enjoyment and relaxation. To kill allies.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance? I was on the first open AQ40 Raid Tonight (12/26/2008) and enjoyed your raid quality, time and strats. Value the organization you have.

How did you find out about us? open AQ40 Raid - LFG Chan.

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral? Not to sure ..

Activity: I am in the Canadian Military and work a normal 8 am till 3 pm day. so anything after 5 pm is available. I currently play 3-9 hours a day.

Currently our schedule for 25 man raids is from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday. These times are acceptable. Are they Eastern ?

10 Man raids are now considered "casual" and will be organized by the members whenver it is convenient for them.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games?
No, However i have played Diablo 2 (since release) until Ever Quest (Release) played EQ for 6 years in a high end raid guild until release of World of Warcraft.

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
I am Military and there may be a time where I am called out to duty and be away for an extended period of time (Min 2 weeks Max 6 months), if accepted I ask for the respect in this matter and with to remain a memeber of your guild until my tour is over and i can return to normal raiding schedule.

Will any of these ever conflict with raid times? If so, what days will you miss? (Please be honest! We are all real people with schedules.)
At the moment I have no conflicts. normal play time. This is subject to change though.

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in the Burning Crusade.
My raid Experience on BC and WoTLK is limited only to youtube. All Content Pre-BC I have lead.

Learning and Self-Improvement

Do you watch videos and read strategies of encounters, even ones you have not completed?
Yes I do. Youtube ftw.

If so, what encounters are you educated on that you have not yet done yourself?
BC / late WoTLK

Have you ever been offended by someone telling you what to do or how to do it?
Negative. I am military and with this comes knowing my place. You Give orders. I take them. No Questions asked.

If so, how did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it?
never had this problem.

Would you consider yourself motivated to improve both in playing ability and professionalism?
Ohhhh yeah ... Advancement = Uberism.

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP?
Arena no, forming the perfect team is difficult.

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments:
Most of the Quest in outland, EyE of the storm BG (have achievment for win under 6 mins)

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in:
MSI Gamming rig. Duo 2.6 ghz 512 vid card 160 GB HD

Do you ever experience FPS lag?
Negative.

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?
Negative. (have best cable internet for speed and connectivity)

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?
Negative. I have BSR however.

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
Yes I do I own all the adobe software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier (Both CS3), Adobe After Effects 7.0, Xilisoft Audio Converter and Video convertors (For file extensions) I also have 3D Max.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
if asked to yes. I would need Fraps though for better video editing.

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.
park balance has already earned the title to me as uber, and with this comes my respect, I have only briefly looked at your site and videos. To me this means you get my 100% skill at all times, as well as my attention (minus Bio breaks). I would treat this like the military, you give me an order I execute it. and like to Role Play my DK .... ;)

Post subject: Re: Merisha - Death Knight - 72
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:28 am 
Park Groundskeeper

I am sorry but we are no longer considering anyone under level 80 for full membership.

We are also not accepting any melee DPS at this time.

Perhaps re-apply in the future.

Thank you for applying to Park Balance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]