* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:31 am
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: M - Apolli - Hunter
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:51 pm 

Introduction

Character Name:Apolli

Class:Hunter

Level: 80

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cho%27gall&n=Apolli

First Name:Frank

Are you currently a Park Visitor? No

WoW Background

Previous Guilds (include dates and servers please): Basically, Started in Chocolate Thunder / Death-Wish for Raiding, Shortly Left and joined <LOLOLOLOLOOL> For PvP. Transfered To Haomarush(Free Transfer) to level, and Now I'm back.

Raiding Spec you prefer: BM - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter= ... 1618050401

Description of your Gear: All Epic ;) - Heroic / Rep / Naxx

Why do you play World of Warcraft? It's addicting -.-

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance? I'm currently looking for a chill guild, who does raiding. I've seen Park Balance in the past, they seem to do pretty well.

How did you find out about us? Hova :P

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral? Hova told me to Apply.

Activity

Currently our schedule for 25 man raids is from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday. -- Sounds like a good time for me.

10 Man raids are now considered "casual" and will be organized by the members whenever it is convenient for them. -- Also great news.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games? I play many other FPS's for computer, and GoW2, L4D and other xbox 360 games.

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft: School, Work. That's about it.
Will any of these ever conflict with raid times? If so, what days will you miss? (Please be honest! We are all real people with schedules.) I Work weekends, so I'm all good.

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in the Burning Crusade. Kara (obviously lol.) Gruul's. SSC, TK, Hyjal, Start of BT, Never got to illidan though :P

Learning and Self-Improvement

Do you watch videos and read strategies of encounters, even ones you have not completed? Always have, I was the Hunter Kiter for Hyjal, and hunter tank for Gargoyles/Wyrms.

If so, what encounters are you educated on that you have not yet done yourself? Illidan :P

Have you ever been offended by someone telling you what to do or how to do it? Hmm. Of Course. I'm sure everyone has. But I'm not going to make it a big scene and guild drama.

If so, how did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it?
All you have to do, it settle it in private. You would be surprised how much you can learn from your class, from other players who don't play them.

Would you consider yourself motivated to improve both in playing ability and professionalism? Yes, I have extreme OCD about perfection.

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP? Yes

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments: 2k + Rating in Arena. Sadly, no title.

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in: It's a very good computer. Run's WoW max setting w/ no problems. Computer is in my room, so there are little to no interruptions.

Do you ever experience FPS lag? Never

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why? Only if there happens to be a big snow storm / thunderstorm that decides to fuck with the power lines.

Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps? Yes

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
Yes. And I've got some experience. not the best.
Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
Yes, I would love to learn a little more about video editing, if i did, i could also make some nifty PvP videos.

Post subject: Re: M - Apolli - Hunter
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:57 am 
Park Groundskeeper

I am sorry but we are currently full on hunters. If this changes in the near future I will contact you via email. Otherwise feel free to re-apply in the future if you see the hunter recruitment status changes. Thank you for applying to Park balance.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]