* Login   * Register

Last visit was:
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:29 pm
View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Azmodaii-Death Knight-80
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 am 

Introduction

Character Name:Azmodaii

Class:Death Knight

Level
Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Azmodaii
First Name:
Justin
Are you currently a Park Visitor?
Um I don't know what that means,so I'm gonna make a guess and say that question is asking me if I am on a different realm Looking to move and join there guild on there realm. if am Right then, yes I'm on a different server looking to move to that server.

WoW Background
Well I was on a paladin at 70 holy speced doing hardcore raiding from the start of the burning crusade expansion and the guild I was in ended up as the top horde guild for the server killed illidain first for the horde, but then sunwell came out and are guild was pooped from raiding hardcore to kill illidain so we went into hibernation and ended up breaking because people were leaving to other games. Then I just went ret for the end of bc.
then I made my Dk and I plan on making him my main.

Previous Guilds (include dates and servers please):
Martyrdrom Was founded by the break up of a Pre BC guild named aristoi,
the day burning crusade came out. and broke up Setember 26,2008.
Then from thier I've been guildless since.

Raiding Spec you prefer:
I prefer the spec I am right now Because it allows me to do both Massive amounts of dps, and It is decent for tanking. I am 0/31/40 Death Knight

Description of your Gear:
My gear is the only thing that holds me back I Have potential Its just a gear check for me.but basically my gear is blues/greens.

Why do you play World of Warcraft?
Well I've played world of warcraft since the first year it went online, because my uncles play wow and so they got me sucked into it. But its also a fun hobby I like to do.

Why did you choose to apply to Park Balance?
My friends on your server said you guys have had a loss of people and I thought maybe I could help and find basically a home.
How did you find out about us?
My Friend Sayke(80 Priest) told me I should apply.

Are there any members from Park Balance that can be contacted for a referral?I'm not sure but I believe sayke might be in your guild but I'm not sure.

Activity

Currently our schedule for 25 man raids is from 8PM to 12AM Monday to Thursday.

10 Man raids are now considered "casual" and will be organized by the members whenver it is convenient for them.

Your Background

Do you play any other computer or console games?
Nope not really I play like halo 3/guitar hero like once every blue moon.

Please describe to us your responsibilities outside of World of Warcraft:
Um, well I'm on home studies and I work for my uncle but work has slowed down lately so I'm just basically staying home everyday and doing homework and playing wow. But I do have a very active social life though.

Will any of these ever conflict with raid times? If so, what days will you miss? (Please be honest! We are all real people with schedules.)Well I just need to know what days were raiding and what days were not really otherwise I can make every raid if there's room. Also seeing as though I just hit 80 I pretty much trying to go everywere I can, my gear ain't the best.

Raiding Experience

Please describe your knowledge and experience with all Raid content in the Burning Crusade.Well in burning crusade I rolled on a holy speced paladin named nyumi and basically I did all the content in the burning crusade but then sunwell came out and our guild took a break and seperated.so I've done everything up to illidain, including illidain too.

Learning and Self-Improvement

Do you watch videos and read strategies of encounters, even ones you have not completed?Yes Because I would always read strats because I was reading them to the raid. But aside from that yea I read forums on my class alot seeing abunch a speccs and runnin numbers and stuff seeing whats next on my gear list.

If so, what encounters are you educated on that you have not yet done yourself?Well Honestly I know of none because I just hit 80 and I have not read up on naxx etc... yet, but if it counts for anything I know all 5 man strats for wotlk lol.

Have you ever been offended by someone telling you what to do or how to do it? Nope I'm always open to suggestions.

If so, how did you handle the situation and what did you learn from it?
Well there has been people who made suggestions and of course we argued for a little pit till we came to an understanding.We argued because I'm the type of guy who won't believe you without proof.

Would you consider yourself motivated to improve both in playing ability and professionalism? Of course I am always trying to figure out a way to be top dps or w/e

PVP Experience

Do you currently participate in arena PVP?
No

Please explain your Burning Crusade PVP accomplishments:
Had a rogue who made it to the 2000's back in season 2 he was fully merced out but after that nothing really.

Technical Feasibility

Please describe the computer(s) [technically] and surrounding environment you play in:Well I myself Have a horrible computer but my uncles live right down the street from me and always let me use there computer and theirs comps are running 50+ fps

Do you ever experience FPS lag?
on my comp yes on my uncles no

Do you ever get disconnected from the Internet? If so, why?
no actually my internet is the only thing I can brag about I normally have under 200 latency.
Do you currently own a full working version of Fraps?
no but with my friends I have access to one.

Do you own any video editing software? If so, are you familiar with it?
Nope nothing.

Would you be interested in assisting with guild video projects?
Maybe

Bonus Points

What do you think "Park Balance" means? Be creative and have fun.
Honestly I have no clue what is might mean everything that comes to mind doesn't make sense.

Azmodaii's concerns

-I'm on a different server but changing soon. within the next week or two
-I smoke marijuana and I'm pretty vulgar is that bad?

Post subject: Re: Azmodaii-Death Knight-80
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 am 

Sorry I forgot to post this as
(App:Azmodaii-Death Knight-80)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 am 
Park Groundskeeper

First of all, please review our charter so you understand our guild policies.

Secondly, we are in need of a fulltime frost deathknight, and we may need you to spec more deeply into the frost tree. We need to be sure that you are ready to spec deeply into frost.

Lastly, you mentioned that your gear is holding you back. My question for you is how long ago did you hit 80? and how much of an effort are you making to run heroics and pug/casual raids to get geared up? I hope you dont expect to come into one of our raids in blues and greens and be handed loot to match your said skill. Your word alone simply isnt enough of an assurance for us to invest said resources. You should be doing everything you can outside of raids to better your ability to perform in raids.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 pm 

K I reviewed the guild policies
And I understand that I will have to spec more deeply into frost and me being on home school basically makes me a full time player.
and I just hit 80 last night. But as an example of how hard I'm working to get geared I ran Hol 7 times last night to get the tanking sword but It never dropped. Well I agree with you guys need assurance but really I have none
I mean sayke is my best bud he can tell you what I'm like as a wow player but that's about it. Oh and I don't expect to enter into your guild and expect to go to your raids for atleast 1 week+ I have to work on getting a decent enough tank set to enter 10 man naxx, I know what its like to have to earn my loot and if thats what I need to do then I'll do it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:38 pm 

Oh and no im not a park visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:40 pm 
Park Groundskeeper

I am sorry but I am going to have to decline this application. Good luck and thank you for your time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]